easyVDR Kopie des easyVDR-Forums zum Nachschlagen
Help for a new user: Satellite motor control and listings

easyVDR - >VARforumsname - >Help for a new user: Satellite motor control and listings

davidzweig  02.Jul.2011 21:17:44
Hello,

I built a system for EasyVDR using a Neoware CA10 thin client (1Ghz Via CPU), a 16gb CF card and a V1.3 FF DVB-S card. It currently has 128mb of ram, but I have ordered 1gb, which should arrive soon. I have a few questions:

Q1. The installation of V0.8.06 went OK, the system boots fine and the FF card output works fine. I have a DiSEqC motor on a 1m dish (in the UK). The dish is pointed at 19.2E at the moment, but it seems the dish doesn't move when I change to channels on other satellites. I have input my longitude and latitude in the Menu etc., but still no result. Do I need to install rotor-plugin, what is the easiest way to do this? Do I need to 'patch' VDR and re-compile everything?

Q2. I am interested in adding EPG information from the internet for the French (Atlantic bird 15W), UK (Astra), and Hotbird channels, at least. What is the easiest way to set this up?

The software looks very promising. It is much more responsive and powerful than my old receiver. Thank you!

Sie können mir auch auf Deutsch schreiben, ich lese sie gern. Ich habe genug verstanden, die Rätsel über der Elefant bei Registrierung zu antworten.. ;-)
davidzweig  04.Jul.2011 18:21:42
Weise jemand, funktionierte rotor-plugin 0.1.5 mit EasyVDR 0.8? Kann Ich sie installieren wie anderen plugins?

Wenn nicht, gibt es eine andere Distribution, das passiert? Ich habe gelesen, das YaVDR eignet sich besser für VDPAU. Ich kann vielich versuchen, eine System mit Linux Mint (Debian) bauen, aber ich nehme an, es wird schwieriger.

Übermorgen werde ich ein paar Fotos hochladen. Der CA10 funktioniert sehr gut mit VDR. Es ist auch sehr klein und still. Ich habe sie gekauft für 15 Euros :-). Die DVB-S karte war etwas lange, und ich musste das Kastchen etwas verandern, aber das war nicht schwer. Ich habe einen IR-Sensor und einen LCD eingebaut, und ich werde das Kästchen schwarz malen. Wenn der Satellit Motor fährt, bin ich sehr glücklich.
davidzweig  05.Jul.2011 03:37:22
Kann Rotor-Plugin als Paket in der Version 0.9 installiert werden?
sinai  05.Jul.2011 08:22:27
The rotor-plugin is currently building in the testing-ppa.

I don't know if it works - just test it please and give feedback.

But: You posted in the easyVDR 0.8-Area - this package won't work with 0.8 - only with 0.9

Thank you

Andy
VDR 1: ASRock mit Atom J1200, NVIDIA GT610, Lüfterlos, TBS 6982 SE mit easyVDR 3.0
davidzweig  05.Jul.2011 14:55:22
Thanks, I'll try installing 0.9, and let you know.